Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Northern Virginia New Born Photography-Molina Family

I met Seda at a friend's daughter's birthday party. I got so excited to learn that she ran a home-based baking business, Wholly Sweets Bake Shop. My daughter's birthday was coming and I wanted to surprise her with a Frozen-themed cake. I needed one on short notice, and luckily Seda, already six months pregnant, accepted my request. I really wanted to photograph her newborn. I knew her daughter would be as beautiful as she was, and as delightful as her cakes.

I was busy with a couple projects and she was super busy with a three year old toddler and her newborn. We took Leah's newborn photos when she was 4 weeks old. Even though the first week is ideal for a newborn photo session, we still ended up with great shots. She was very alert and smart during the shoot. I loved how she looked right into my camera, as if she knew exactly what was happening.

Her three year old big brother was super helpful during the session also. He helped me carry my props and soothed his little sister when she was fussy. He proved to his mommy and daddy that he had already become a proud big brother.

Look at that hair! When my daughter had that much hair, she was two years old!






Seda is one of the most beautiful moms I have ever seen.




Brother love!





She was looking right into my lens!








My favorite family photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment