Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Northern Virginia-Maternity session with Kathie



I was so excited to attend my first ever photography workshop in ACE Photography shop in Ashburn. It was a Newborn & Maternity workshop which is my favorite photography genres.

When I came to the class, first I saw beautiful Kathie and her big belly and thought we had a very pretty momma as a  pregnant model for our Maternity workshop. But I didn't understand why she came so early since our maternity workshop was at afternoon.  

After we met our host the talented photographer Tracy Maglosky, she wanted us to introduce ourselves. At this point, I realized that Kathie was there as a fellow photographer, not a model. I was a little dissappointed because I really wanted to photograph her and her perfectly round belly.

During our lunch break after our newborn workshop, we learned that one of our momma models for the maternity workshop didn't feel so good, so she couldn't come. But our smart and experienced host Tracie thought very quick and asked Kathie if she would like to be our model for our maternity workshop. Luckily, she accepted it and I got these great images.
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Yine cok guzel bir calisma olmus Ayse'cigim, tebrikler!!!

    ReplyDelete