Thursday, October 27, 2016

Washington DC Wedding- Sibel& Chris



I think wedding photography is the hardest but the funnest photography genre. Photographing Sibel and Chris' wedding definitely forced me to think about focusing on wedding photography more. It was the funnest wedding I had ever been. Since the bride was half Turkish and half American, I especially  enjoyed all Turkish influenced details, from decoration to some special Turkish dances.

Sibel and Chris were the most relaxed bride and groom I have ever met. They trusted me during the shoot and it reflected on the photos. I never had a dull moment that bride and groom hesitated to do what I asked them to do.

It rained whole week including that morning. Because the ceremony was at World War II Memorial, we were a little stressed about the weather. But rain stopped and cloudy sky gave me a perfect lighting situation. No rain, no sharp sun light, just a perfect lighting.

The ceremony was in the World War II Memorial and the party was in George Washington Masonic Temple. Both were beautiful historical locations with lots of characteristics. As a photographer, it was a extra fun factor to enjoy my job.


    Beautiful Dress!


    Most gorgeous shoes ever!


    Beautiful Ladies!













    First Look!




    Walking around in DC was not easy with those high heels but it was definitely worth it.













    We found "Virginia"!


    Ah! I LOVE those Star Wars socks!

























    "I"


    "DO"



    3 generations together!



    Sister Love is the most blessing thing in the world.













    First Dance!




    Traditional Turkish folkloric dance: "Zeybek". It was a surprise dance for guests.


                            Very emotional dance with daddy!


                 And a dance with mommy!









Locations:

Bride and groom preparation: Westin Hotel Alexandria

Ceremony: World War II Memorial, DC

Reception: George Washington Masonic National Memorial

Florist: Vintage Floral Design






No comments:

Post a Comment